Allistair McCaw is a world leader in human performance, team culture and leadership. For over 25 years, he has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies, Olympians, Grand Slam Champions, NCAA Colleges and Professional Sports Teams. He is also the author of 7 Keys to Being a Great Coach, Champion Minded and Becoming a Great Team Player.
In this episode, Allistair discusses:
- Key influences in his philosophy.
- His purpose and vision for his work.
- The 7 keys to being a great coach.
- Why it’s important to define success for yourself.
- His personal 10 rules for success.
- The importance of authenticity.
- His new book and is upcoming workshops.
You can listen to the episode in full here.
You can find the review Allistair mentions which contains the 10 traits of Champion Minded leaders here.
You can find out more about Allistair’s work via his Twitter: @AllistairMcCaw Instagram: @bechampionminded and Facebook: Allistair McCaw Page as well as listen to his own Champion Minded Podcast. You can also visit his website www.allistairmccaw.com