Howard Green is the Director of HGreen Tennis Fit, as well as the Head of Sports Science at Bolton Tennis Arena. In this episode Howard discusses
- How his background in the high performance environment of the Royal Marines has shaped him as a coach.
- His time “in the box” with Ana Ivanovic and Naomi Broady on the World Tour.
- The importance of establishing ownership and life skills in young athletes.
- His use of acronyms and mnemonics in coaching.
- His collaboration with Simon Brundish on the new “Supermovers” program
You can listen to the episode in full here.
Remember to keep an eye out for the next RacketEdge conference via the website www.racketedge.com/conference-2020