Kevin Mannion is the Academy Head of Performance at Gloucester Rugby.
In this episode Kevin discusses:
- His Rugby League career.
- How academy success is built of longevity of staff.
- Making yourself redundant as a coach.
- Being vulnerable enough to ask others for their expertise.
- Involving parents in the academy journey.
- Positively affecting parent/athlete conversations.
- How Gloucester Rugby Academy is adapting to the Corona virus.
- 5 pieces of coaching wisdom.
You can find out more about Darren’s work by following him on Twitter via: @Minion_Kev1 .