Olie Trotman is the Strength & Conditioning Coordinator at the United World College, South East Asia, which is an international school with over 5,000 students across two campuses, serving students aged 5 – 18.
In this podcast, Olie discusses:
- His background as a Welsh representative athlete in basketball.
- His varied journey pursuing coaching experience around the world.
- His 4 C’s model of Confidence, Competence, Capacity and Choice.
- Establishing a S&C program within a very large international school.
- Differences and similarities between provision in a Welsh vs Singaporean school
You can listen to the episode in full here.